Friday, February 18, 2011

Low Price The Home Energy Diet: How to Save Money by Making Your House Energy-Smart (Mother Earth News Wiser Living Series)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I skimmed this book very rapidly so this is not a comprehensive review. I bought it looking for "how to" information on solar energy. I didn't find it, at least in an easy to assimilate and put to use form. What I did find was almost a dissertation about heat at the level of a physics class: what heat is, what its innate properties are, where it comes from, where it goes, etc. It actually is fascinating reading and probably makes an extremely good foundation for the most efficient use of all the forms of energy that we use in our daily rounds. But it wasn't what I needed, super-fast. I may contact the author from his blurb on the inside back cover of the book for help.
Get more detail about The Home Energy Diet: How to Save Money by Making Your House Energy-Smart (Mother Earth News Wiser Living Series).


!!1 Low Cost Puma Men Shoes !!1 Macally Mice Free Shipping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links