Monday, February 21, 2011

Purchase The Homeowner's Handbook to Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Big and Small Improvements



Over All Rating Reviews :
I work in the energy conservation field. I am frequently asked by people if there is a reference book that is not filled with technical jargon. Something the layman can understand. I think this book may be it. I saw it on the Amazon web site during a search for energy related reference books. I haven't finished it yet but so far I find it is very informative using illustrations and photos along with explanations of energy saving measures. I recommend it to anyone that would like to make a difference by reducing their energy costs as well as their carbon footprint.
Get more detail about The Homeowner's Handbook to Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Big and Small Improvements.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links